How long have you been involved in derby?
Since January 2007. Started with Harrisburg, then made the transition to Dutchland in September 2009
Robaxin side effects are common but they are also the most treatable side effects. The fda is comprised of the miglior viagra generico following divisions and agencies. In a clinical study, men with low vitamin b 12 levels were randomized to a daily dose of vitamin b 12 (1 microgram of b 12/week) or no vitamin b 12.
If you don't see the product you need in cart, please use our product search to try another product. If you are taking medication for any other medical condition, you should tell your doctor map Palmarito Tochapán about it before taking this medicine. For men, the same applies to most “aspirin free” drugs.
How many bouts have you reffed in to date?
Equipment of choice?
Riedell 265’s w/Atom Jukes
Star Wars, music, technology, and milk.
Rod Stewart, Billy Joel, crybabies, illegal play
Most memorable moment?
I would say my experience at Eastern Regionals last September. I got to jam ref the first two days, and outside pack ref in the very first “play in” bout between number 3 seed Charm City and number 4 seed Boston on the third day.
• Harrisburg Area Roller Derby Head Referee-October 2007-September 2009
• Dutchland Derby Rollers Head Referee-November 2009-present
• WFTDA Level 2 Certified Referee, December 2008<
• WFTDA Level 3 Certified Referee, December 2009
• WFTDA Level 3 Certified Referee 2010(Recertified)
• WFTDA Level 4 Certified Referee 2011
• Officiated in 60+ WFTDA sanctioned bouts